all the little things

Sunday, July 13, 2008

New CT and recent layouts...

I am honored to say that I am a new member of Zoe Pearn's CT!! I just love her and still can't believe I am on the team!! You can find all of her goodies over at the Sweet Shoppe!

Here are some layouts I have made with her gorgeous designs You can click the title for full credits:

Love U
using Bubblegum Princess (collab with Gina Miller)



Clap Happy
using Savoir Faire

Sweet
using Bloom & Grow
B Genuine
using Haute Spring



Now I am just going to load you up on recent layouts!!!

Reach
using Ship Mates by MandaBean and Kay Miller

Monkey Business
using Chunky Monkey by MandaBean and Robin Carlton
Live Out Loud
using Live Out Loud by SaraAmarie

Color Your World
using iCandy by Traci Reed
Tween Attitude

using It Boy by Traci Reed

0 comments: