all the little things

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Playing Catch Up!!

Ok lots of things to catch up on! Yes, I know I still haven't done anything with the design of my blog! LOL! It will happen soon though!


First up in my line of news, with all the hustle and bustle I don't think I mentioned two fabulous teams I am now a proud member of!! I am thrilled to say that I am now a creative member for Rose Farver and Amanda Heimann! Both ladies are fabulous and I am honored to be on their teams.


Rose Farver sells her awesome goodies at Shabby Pickle Designs! She has a wonderful style and I have finally been able to make a layout with her fab stuff!! In this layout below, I used Rose's Something Sweet and Simple Scrap Stuff. Full credits are posted under the layout.

Life Is Sweet using Something Sweet



Credits:
Most everything from Something Sweet by Rose Farver found right here at SPD
Other items:
Simple Scrap Stuff by Rose Farver (3 photo frame, staples, tag)
It's a Beautiful Day In The Dinohood by MandaBean and Scrapkitchen Designs (glitter splats)


Amanda Heimann sells her wonderful designs over at The Digi Chick. I am so happy to be on the team and have made several layouts with her fun stuff!! Here they are:

Silly Girl using Lazy Daisy
For the SAL at SSD, I lifted Gracielou's "New Computer":

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/in...mp;ppuser=3050

Credits:
Most everything from Lazy Daisy by Amanda Heimann at The Digi Chick


Other Items:
Ultimate Stitch Collection, Imperfect Circles by Dani Mogstad (stitched circles) at SSD

Give It To Me Straight by Amanda Heimann (red ribbon)

Brushed Frames by Amanda Heimann (painted circle frame)

What Goes Around Elements by Amanda Heimann (circle ribbon)
Grape Soda and Sunshine by Amanda Heimann (linked circle border)
All at The Digi Chick

Font:
CK Classical

Hang 10 using Tiki Tiki Boom Boom
Credits:
Tiki Tiki Boom Boom by Amanda Heimann and Heather Roselli


You are My Sunshine using Grape Soda and Sunshine


Credits:
Grape Soda and Sunshine by Amanda Heimann found here at TDC (alpha recovered)

Also used:
Lazy Daisy by Amanda Heimann (staple) also here at TDC
Bubble Wrap Stamps by Emily Merritt


All-American Girl using Red, White, and Denim Papers


Credits:
Red, White, and Denim papers by Amanda Heimann
Brushes Frames by Amanda Heimann
Give It To Me Straight ribbons by Amanda Heiman
Alpha No. 14 by Amanda Heimann
What Goes Around Elements by Amanda Heimann

0 comments: