all the little things

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy, busy...

Things have certainly been very busy for me lately. Between the Graffiti Chicks and all my CT's, I have lots going on. I am really excited about projects that I am working on with two of my CT's. I think everyone is going to loooove them. But I can't give out any secrets about it yet! LOL!!! I was up late last night working on this blog that I am doing for a Graffiti Chicks client and hopefully will be done with it soon. You can check it out here, Graffiti Chicks Test Blog. Remember it is still a work in progress. And I have also been working on designing something of my own again....so you may want to keep an eye out here for a goodie coming really soon!! I guess I am all about secrets today and not giving too much info! LOL!! Sorry girls!!

9 comments:

Meems said...

oh the test blog looks great and your blog is so pretty too. looking forward to seeing your secret projects.

Meems said...

ok, duh, me (who posted previous comment) is meems. sometimes I just don't pay attn to how I'm signed on.

Vanessa said...

Looks really cute. Can't wait to see what you're working on.

Heather Stokes said...

Your blog is SO beautiful - I love it - and the test blog you are working on is great too!

Chels said...

your blog is so cute!

Can't wait to see what you are working on!

Heather said...

The test blog looks great - and I love yours too! Wow!

Can't wait to see the secret projects you're working on! :)

DawnMarch said...

Looks great! Can't wait to find out the secrets!

Nikki said...

Becca - I'm totally jealous of your blog - I still love mine dearly - but I love your edges and all! :) :) You rock!

Jennifer said...

Your blog and the test blog both look great!! How fun to be full of secrets! :)