all the little things

Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF...

Well it is finally Fridayyyyyy!!! Friday's are always full of goodness. SSD sneak peeks, Friday night chats at SSD, and of course that means the weekend has finally arrived!! Almost time for Sweet Shoppe Saturdays!!! Woooottt!!

Well it seems that there is a day for everything out there and today being no exception. Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Arrrr mateys..... So hoist the sails, and get to rowin'....

Things are still really busy for me! I honestly should be doing other things than sitting here talking to all of you! LOL! But I love you so that here I am! LOL!!

I am really please with the responses from my first kit! I honestly didn't expect such a response, and it has definitely given me the inspiration to do some more. So I will definitely be working on more here in the very near future...

Well I guess that is enough rambling from me, off to work again.....Happy Friday everyone!!

10 comments:

Chels said...

I agree, you should make more!

that kit is awesome!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Ahoy me hearty!

Anonymous said...

uuummm OMGosh...how did I miss your kit? It is flippin adorable!!! You are so talented! Happy friday me hearty. Yo Ho.

Nikki said...

Um, I guess I need to become a follower. How is this that I didn't know of a kit made by the most fabulous Becca????
I'm going to get it - make more, make more!!!! :)

Have a great weekend girl!

Nikki said...

What a CUTE kit!!

Have a great weekend!!

nikkiARNGwife

Becca said...

LOL! Thanks ladies!

Vanessa said...

Love that freebie! I posted the link to it on my blog. Great job!

Becca said...

Thanks Vanessa!!

Jacinda said...

LOL - all the pirate speak at SSD is doing my head in. Takes a bit to get used to the slang. What an awesome first kit BTW! I totally would never have figured you're a newbie at this.

Mumure said...

I wanted to send you my page with your gorgeous kit but can't find your email adress :((
I'm so sad!!!!
marysevermorel@yahoo.fr