all the little things

Sunday, December 7, 2008

[time for a change]

Well I finally decided to get my blog in the Christmas spirit too! So I had fun dressing it up using the fabulous new collection Jolly Holidays by Gina Marie Huff over at Weeds and Wildflowers. This collection is HUGE and packed with so many goodies. I am doing my Christmas cards with this kit too! I will have to post it when I get done with it.

Other than playing with the blog, I have been working hard as usual and keeping busy. Getting excited about Christmas fast approaching and definitely have been in a better mood.

I am not 100% finished with the blog yet. I am actually going to put a photo in the banner, just need to take the picture first. And I am going to do some font color changes. So it should all be finished soon!

That's all for now!

7 comments:

*Christie* said...

Your blog looks AWESOME! I love this kit too and I'm really enjoying the daily freebies til Christmas. You have done your blog gorgeously!!!! Don't suppose you'd want to do mine.. .hehe :)

Lisa said...

wow! Your blog makeover is gorgeous!! :) Great job!

Pam said...

It looks beautiful Becca! You do such awesome blog work! One day I'm gonna hire you! :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I love the new look!

Becca said...

Thanks ladies!!

Eclectic Muse said...

Awe Becca, this is just precious!

Jenna said...

Hey Becca, love the look, but girl, c'mon...us faithful readers *giggles* wanna see more action in here! *winks* You don't know me or maybe you do by s/n, but I'm a HUGE fan of your pages....wishing you a wonderful Christmas, hoping Santee Claus brought you all you ever needed and a promising new year!

Jenna {aka: Sweeet}
http://sweetazshooga.info
(only because it does not allow me to post my info after the comments *lol*)