all the little things

Thursday, April 23, 2009

[long time no blog]

Hello world! Yes I am still alive! I have been keeping so busy that more poor blog has taking the loss for it. But I decided to make the effort to get some pages posted today and try to get up to date as possible.

Not too much new going on the homefront. We are hosting the lovely Flat Isis all the way from California. She has been having a fabulous time and will be making her departure soon. I will post photos of our time later! :)

I have been participating in the most wonderful contest *So You Think You Can Scrap* being held by After Five Designs and Shabby Pickle Designs. Each week we are given a different theme to scrap. Everyone is anon, so we go by numbers instead of our names. So far the contest has been a lot of fun and I have been enjoying myself. It will be fun in the end if we can find out who is who!

This month I have been so LUCKY to be guesting for Kristen Rice (K Studio) of After Five Designs. I am just a HUGE fan of Kristen's and love all of her most wonderful goodies. I have been having a blast working with her and her team this month and don't want it to end!

I have also been guesting for the sweetest designer around, Kitty Chen. I just love Kitty Designs and all her whimiscal goodies. She is not only too sweet, but a very talented designer and scrapper. I have been having a great time hanging out with her and her team and wish the month was longer! LOL!

Ok on to some pages (click each page for full credits):



using Blue Skies by K Studio


using Garden Angel by K Studio and Nikki Beaudreau


using Breeze by K Studio


using Sheer Delight by K Studio


using Shimmer Morning by Kitty Designs


using Miss Berry Sweet by Kitty Designs


using Mi Jardin by Kitty Designs and Eva Kipler Designs


using Holidays of Easter by MimiLou Designs


using Touch of Spring by MimiLou Designs and Fanette Designs

That is all for now! I hope to keep up with the blog better in the future! Hope everyone had a great week!

1 comments:

Amy Hutchinson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog over the NSD weekend! For taking the time to comment, I'd like to offer you a coupon for 50% off any of my (ah! Designs) full kits. The code is nsdBLOG and it is good through May.

Hope you had a wonderful NSD!

Cheers!