all the little things

Sunday, July 5, 2009

so yeah I suck...

at keeping up with my bloggie lately! ugh! I promise I will do better with it. I am even working on a new blog design (def time for an update lol).

So what is new in my world....

Well I am soo BEYOND EXCITED to say that I am now a member of the Shabby Pickle Designs site creative team. I am still in complete SHOCK that I was invited and totally thrilled about it. SPD has some of the most AMAZING designers and such a FANTASTIC team and I am so happy to be able to be apart of it! So make sure you stop by to join in the fab challenges, hang out in the forum, and ,of course, SHOP!

I know I really should update with some of my newest pages, but I am going to wait for now. When the new blog design is up, I will start keeping up with my recent pages and all the fab goodies and news from the fabulous designers I work with!

I hope for those in the US, you had a safe and fun Fourth of July weekend!

Stay tuned for some fabulous stuff coming soon...

*muah*

2 comments:

Nikki said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Congrats Becca! How incredibly exciting!!!!!!

Becca said...

Thanks so much Nikki love! ((hugs))