all the little things

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Adventure

Well my poor blog here has been SOOOO neglected. With being busy with home life and Graffiti Chicks it definitely shows on this blog. I am hoping to spark it back up though. I have been doing a lot of things between learning more with my photography and now I am in the 2010 Apprentice program at Little Dreamer Designs.

I am SO excited and yet very nervous about the Apprentice program! I feel so lucky to have been chosen to participate and hope I can make it until the end. We started the first round off with making a mini kit. You can grab my mini kit absolutely FREE and leave some lovin' at Little Dreamer Designs HERE. Here is a peeky at my mini, Feeling Happy.



We are now in Round 2 and those goodies should be up soon! I will post the preview and link as soon as they are available!

Also keep an eye out for more real posts! (crazy thought huh?!)

0 comments: