all the little things

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Catch up time....

Ok I am going to try to catch up on missed posts all in one here, so bear with me!!

Recent layouts (click images for full credits), oh and the third layout was done with Absolute Cherry Crush, like the blog so it will blend somewhat with the background!








Here are some fabulous pages created with my "Treats" kit. Thanks for sharing ladies!

Cookie Fun by Yolanda


First Signs of Fall by Nikki



Check out the Graffiti Chicks blog for some recent blinkies and banners I have made! I am so proud of Graffiti Chicks and how well it is doing! I also did a slight face lift there.

Ok off to play Rock Band before I start working again!! Ciao!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Becca! Your blog is the cutest ever!!!! I wish mine looked like that!! I have so much trouble making it pretty and I get so frustrated that I end up not even updating, lol! I still have tons of stuff to add to my sidebar! :P

Fabulous LO's too!!!!

Trish said...

I agree with Crystal, your blog is very cute! Your layouts are neat!

Becca said...

Thanks ladies!

*Christie* said...

Hi there! I'm the one who posted at DST about finding new blogs to read :) Thank you for sharing yours! I love the look of your blog (do you design them for others? huh? huh?) and your layouts are awesome too!
I am definitely subscribing to your blog!

Becca said...

Thanks! I am so glad that you like my blog! Yes I do blog design under the name Graffiti Chicks. It is at www.graffitichicks.com