all the little things

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So much to do, so little time...

Well I have certainly been VERY busy with Graffiti Chicks stuff. I am so excited about all the projects I am working on right now and can't wait to share on the Graffiti Chicks blog. It has all definitely kept me busy!!

Halloween is getting closer, and the kiddos are beyond ready for it! We already had Savannah's costume and today Ethan's came in the mail. He just had to be Buzz Lightyear this year and was ready to go trick or treating tonight! LOL! I had to inform him that we still had a few days yet before it was time for that!

Well, I am keeping this somewhat short! Thought I would pop in and make a quick post while I am taking a short break!!! I will post when I am done with my projects so you can see what I have been up too!

0 comments: