all the little things

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Been neglectful...

Bad, bad blogger! Yes I have been neglecting the blog lately. Things have gotten a bit hectic around here and then I ended up sick with vertigo. So it definitely hasn't been fun lately. But the great news is that I am feeling better and the medicine seems to be doing its job!! Yay for that!!

I have still been keeping busy with my CT's and Graffiti Chicks. Lots of current jobs that I have been working on for GC and will post over there soon. I have posted some recent work there a bit ago that you can check out!

I will be playing catch up with my CT's and will be taking advantage of Sweet Shoppe's down time for that! LOL! I can't wait to see the new look Sweet Shoppe will have when they are all done! Exciting times indeed!

Another exciting announcement is the start date of ASDR 4! I just missed it last time and can't wait to participate in this one! I have already teamed up with an amazing scrapper and dear friend, Sara (scarletsierra). I can't wait until January so we can begin!! Woot!!

Is it terrible that it is still early in November and I am listening to Christmas music already?! For some reason, I am very ready for the Christmas season to begin. Ready to feel all the magic, love, and warmth of the Christmas spirit. If only it could feel like that all year round....

Okies, lots of rambling in this post! I promise that I will be back to posting regularly. I have layouts that I need to post, so I will be doing that soon!!

0 comments: