all the little things

Sunday, January 25, 2009

[catching up]

I just put a roast in the crockpot (and boy is it smelling good already..) and making my rounds on the forums and thought it has definitely been awhile since I have actually blogged. So I am going to try to catch up here! LOL!

Well, as usual, Graffiti Chicks has been staying quite busy. I am having a good time with it and enjoy working with everyone.

Not much too different on the home front. Doing housework, keeping up with the kiddos, etc. The usual day to day activities. Everyone is ready for the warmer weather and to be able to go outside and actually enjoy the day!

I am still keeping busy with scrapping too. I have recently joined the teams of Fruit LoOp Sally and Cafe J. Other than that, I have mostly been guesting or freelancing which has been a lot of fun! Now I am going to bombard (ok I will be nice and do some of the most recent ones lol) you with all the layouts I haven't posted here! LOL! Some are CT layouts and some are just for fun! Hope you enjoy them! (click on the layouts for full credits)
















Ok that is all for today! I promise to stop in and make posts here more often! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous LOs!!! I adore your style!!! :)

LuAnn said...

beautiful layouts Becca! as always, I am so envious of your talents!!!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous pages!!

Pam said...

AMAZING layouts as always Becca!

I have a roast in the crock pot too! How funny!

Becca said...

Thanks ladies!

Becca said...

Ha I just noticed Pam, that is funny you have a roast in the crockpot too! LOL! Great minds think alike! LOL!

Rachael said...

Gorgeous layouts! Checked out the Graffiti site and love it!

Becca said...

Thanks Rachel! :)