all the little things

Monday, January 26, 2009

[winter weather]

Looks like we are going to be getting a winter storm starting tonight. Joy. LOL!! So with this in mind, I am trying to get everything around here ready for a possible power outage. Because if we get a lot of ice like we just may, the power will most likely go out. Between trying to make sure the house is all ready for it and getting as many as my Graffiti Chicks jobs and layouts done, I am sure getting tired and ready to just go get cozy on the couch! LOL! So if I disappear for a bit, you know I have no power!

On to a layout....I was lucky enough to do a one kit call for the wonderful Kawouette using her new kit *Louise*. I really enjoyed working with this beautiful kit! You can find it at Digital Crea. Here is my layout.



Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: